Petal Points Quilt Pattern by Bhiravi Rathinasabapathi.
- Digital PDF pattern
- Modern-traditional, block-based design
- Uses yardage and works will with any non-directional fabric
- Includes 4 sizes -- baby, throw, twin & queen.
- Skill level is advanced beginner -- see required skills & tutorials below!
Difficulty: Advanced Beginner
- Trimming HSTs
- Trimming Flying Geese
- Sewing with a scant 1/4" seam allowance
Want to learn Advanced Beginner quilting skills? Find tutorials here.
This product is a digital PDF download, which will be delivered directly to your inbox after you purchase.
This pattern is intended for use by one individual only. Do not copy, redistribute, or resell this pattern.
Quilts made with this pattern may be sold at a small, independent scale with design credit given to Strawberry Creek Quilts.